I’ve been nominated by the wonderful blog Not So Vague Vogue and I’m really excited to answer her questions so that you guys can get to know me better!
The Liebster award is an award given to blogs with 200 or less followers to be congratulated for all their hard work! I feel especially honored to get this award because Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Rules of the Liebster Award:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
LETS GET TO THE QUESTIONS!
Q: What can you not live without?
A: This is something that’s really weird to think about, but when it really comes down to it I couldn’t live without my phone. Once I dropped my phone in a toilet (at the Hunger Games premiere) and I couldn’t get a new phone for a week, I practically went insane.
Q: If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A: Well I’ve thought about this maybe 1,000 times since my name is Ianthe, possibly the most difficult name to master. If I could change it to anything I’d change my name to Claire. 🙂
Q:What is your favorite food?
A: Favorite food hands down is macaroni and cheese!
Q: What is one of your biggest fears?
A: I have a fear of heights that I hate to admit. Its weird because I’ll go for it and go to high place then the moment I stand my stomach starts dropping and I can’t handle it. Storytime: Ok so once I took a field trip to the air and space museum and there was this really high balcony where you could see the planes up close, so I went up with my friends and they’re all just walking around when I start to get the stomach feeling then I fall, and I have to basically crawl to the elevator so I could go back to level one. Yep and I say I’m not afraid of heights…ok…
Q: If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what song would it be?
A: Listen to Youth by Daughter. I literally love that song and I can’t get enough!
Q: What is one thing that makes you smile?
A: A surefire way of making me smile is to just crack a joke or just being yourself, I promise you anyone can make me smile.
Q: What kind of super power do you wish you had?
A: If I could have any super power I would probably choose being able to pause time. I would totally get my popcorn quicker, and make my own chipotle burrito (don’t worry I’d still pay) then I’d press play and walk out with my yummy food 🙂
Q: If you could become a character from a movie, TV show, or book, what character would you be and why?
A: I’d probably become Jo, from the new show Twisted on ABC family. Its actually pretty weird because we’re so similar, plus I’d love to live in her town and deal with Danny.
Q: Do you prefer your hair straight or curled?
A: This is such an easy question: straight
Q: Would you rather give up lipstick or give up eyeshadow?
A: I’d give up lipstick rather than eyeshadow! I love eyeshadow so much I have a problem where I just buy a lot at one time….don’t judge
And here are my Nominees!
- The Beauty Bunchies
- Prep and Cotton
- Sweets and Styles
- Splashes and Everything
- Fabes Fashion & Beauty
- The Foodie Beautie Corner
- Milanibabe01’s Blog
- Lala Land
- Scrapbook Style
And now for my questions for you!
- Are you for or against UGG boots?
- What is you favorite drug store purchase?
- If you could write a book what genre would it be?
- Would you rather your hair in a bun/ponytail or down?
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- What is your go to nail polish color?
- What is a sport you have always wanted to try?
- What is your favorite magazine (fashion or any other genre)?
- If you could meet any celebrity and spend a day together, who would you choose?
- If you could have a shopping spree at any store, where would you go?
I’m really excited to read you’re answers and congrats on being nominated!