Ok I decided to do another favorite of mines, a makeup review! I got this palette as a present from my parents and I don’t use it very it very often but I plan to now after discovering how much I enjoy the shadows! Here we go!
Casing: A cute thin pouch, easy to use zipper, quick and easy access to the shadows!
Pricing: Not exactly sure what the price was since it was a present, but currently at Sephora a similar palate is $36.00 (Yikes! Hope they got it for less!)
It even comes with a really cute lip gloss!
Product: Overall I am pleased with this palate, although the colors are not very easy to wear on any ordinary day. But the quality and look of each of the shadows is great.
- Maui Wowie: Glittery, thick, and pops. I feel like I could combine this eye shadow with any of the other colors in the palette. It blends nicely and is one of my favorite in the palette.
- Deep End: Bright, different, and sheer. This eyeshadow is very out there so make sure to blend and pair it up wisely so one does not get the clown effect (haha).
- Sellout: white, light, and nude. Sellout is a very white eyeshadow, or it could also be considered nude. I don’t favor it very much because of its lack of blending and the way that it is on my skin.
- Fishnet: metallic, glittery, sheer. Fishnet is a more sheer version of the Freakshow shadow. It also has more of a glitter than Freakshow. I wouldn’t use this color very often because of personal preferences.
- Stray Dog: natural, matte, muted. This shadow is my favorite out of the whole palette. Its the most natural and I have a greater chance of wearing this shadow. I love how it looks once applied, and it would go great with any liner.
- Freakshow: metallic, bright, retro. Freakshow is a very metallic color that lays on thick. Its not a sheer shadow at all. This one also pops so watch how you apply it and how you compliment it.
(Top to bottom, Left to right) Maui Wowie, Deep End, Sellout, Fishnet, Stray Dog, Freakshow
Overall: This is a great palette but you have to know what looks good on your skin and complexion. The only reason I wouldn’t have bought this palette myself is because of the colors. I favor natural shadows more. But other than that they are all great shadows! I would recommend this to a friend!
Please leave you comments on this review and if you think you’d purchase it! I’d also love it if you would request more reviews and post ideas for the future! Thanks!